Saturday, August 01, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!


So last night was epic to say the least. I once again felt (and danced) like I was 19 years old and simply had and amazing time. The band came out fired up right from the beginning, but it was the 2nd set after the rain when the energy was perfect and the crowd and band seemed connected. The payoff of sitting under a tarp (thank God we had it) for the long rainy set break was undeniable worth it. Last night was the experience that I flew across the country for. Honestly, I could go home happy now, but hey... I've still got two more shows.

Great review from Mr. Minor here...

Enjoy the pictures and video.

Morrison Inn for lunch

The view up to the stage from our car. Very long walk.



The way into the venue.

Chrissy, Art & Jenny

Cop high on the hill looking for trouble

On the entrance ramp heading in.

View from the stage


Standing right next to the stage before the show.




Denver skyline in the background




Runaway Jim

Split Open and Melt




SUZY GREENBERG Encore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment