Monday, August 03, 2009

All good things...

Sunday night view from the top


Glad to be back home in Asheville. Today was one of the smoothest travel days I have ever had. Pretty much walked off one plane into another, all arrived on time and all left on time. No tweens or screaming kids, and I don't think I said one word to anyone all day unless I was on my phone. Kind of nice to disconnect for the day. I've uploded the last of the pics I am going to post from the shows, and I've added a couple of short videos as well. It was an amazing journey and I'm turning around to embark on another in two days. Keep up here for more updates and pictures from us in California.


Nick and his cousin Luke



Aug 1st pics



Dressed for dancing





100's if not 1000's of people watching the show from the hill behind the venue. Quite a hike.



Eating at Jack & Grill's with Dave Bohrman on Sunday morning.


7lb Breakfast Burrito !!!

Huge Hamburger

Standing at the coolest tree in Denver

Scooter Mafia

The Howards!!!

Coctails at Lola in Denver



Sunday night at RR with Bart Langlois

No comments:

Post a Comment