Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Flight Delayed

Sitting in the Asheville airport waiting to fly out to Denver. Wouldn't you know the flight is delayed. Thankfully not by much and I still have an hour and twenty minute layover in ATL.
It's been an interesting day getting ready for this trip. My alarm didn't go off this morning because I set it for 7pm and not am. Woke up kind of frazzled. I then had a terrible yoga class. I felt weak and dizzy and sat out a number of poses. The woman next to me checked her cell phone messages during savasana which really threw me off. Oh well, I'm not going to take it as a sign. I didn't drink enough water before and worked out very hard in the gym yesterday.
Now my flight is delayed so maybe my karma is a bit off. What are you gonna do?

Very excited about the next few weeks. Feels like I have been waiting for these Phish shows forever. It's been so long the some of the hype has worn off a bit. I know they are going to be epic, and although I am sad I don't get to spend my 35 b-day with my bride, I'll be dancing my ass off which is a close second. The trip to California is going to be fantastic. We got loose plans but enough stuff dialed in that we'll see what and who we want. Wouldn't it be great if we could upgrade to a convertible. Riding up Big Sur or thru the Redwoods with the top down would be such classic California.

Well, enough of this pointless post. Just passing time waiting on my plane. More updates to come. Don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment